HIV from deep French kissing
Mar 15, 2014
I have a concern that has popped up on me like a thief in the night. About a year ago I strayed from my relationship with my wife. The other woman was an old friend and I let things get way out of hand. I had several meetings with the other woman. We had several deep make out sessions, with lots of tongue kissing. Well I broke it off and I am now worried she could have given me HIV. Her teeth were not in the best shape. I never did have intercourse with the other woman though. Well fast forward to today....my wife is pregnant. I have never had sex with any woman but her and we both were of negative status prior to my straying.
1. is there a remote chance my makeout sessions could have transmitted HIV. 2. Do I need to be tested? 3. Will my wife and unborn child have a chance of contracting HIV from me. 4. Is it safe to continue sex with my wife....I should have never put myself at risk making out with another woman.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, absolutely, no risk of HIV here. At all. Really.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Does HIV Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.