Can my sexually active friend give me HIV from his sweat?

can you get hiv/aids from sweat. i was wrestling for fun with my best friend whos sexually active but uses condom for sex but not for oral. though the girls he has sex with arent like sluts their average teenage girls some are virgins. the two things that worry me i had a pimple on my forehead wich inwas playing with like i think 30 to 1 hour before. so we were wrestling and his sweat was on me and so was mine on him. i think maybe my forehead touched his sweat maybe. indont know if he did. i dont think he has anything as he is healthy and has no symptoms though i know the virus can be asleep for many years without showing any signs.

Response from Mr. Glenn

You can not get HIV from sweat. Period.

It sounds like you have a lot to learn about how HIV is transmitted and what puts someone at risk for HIV.

It sounds like you're worried about HIV because your friend has sex and some of the women that he has sex with are sexually active themselves? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Being sexually active (regardless of the number of people that someone has sex with) is a natural thing for people to do. If you think that being sexually active, or a "slut" as you call it, is bad then you're missing the issue all together..

Hope this begins to fill in some of the gaps for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them. But make sure to check out our archive of previously asked questions too.

Erik

Did I wait long enough to get an accurate HIV test result?
Please help me sir...