HIV through blood/urine going into urethra

Good day

I know a hand job is not regarded as a risky way of becoming HIV+ for a male. I was in a night club and a prostitute sitting next to my tried to convince me to have sex. I had a few drinks before. I was wearing short pants with no underwear at the time. She lent forward and enter my pants from the legs upward and was massaging my penis and testicles for a few seconds. Cant really remember in to much detail but it was for a short time only. My worry is that I have gone to the toilet before to urinate and I am not circumcised. There were urine in the area under the foreskin and the penis head. I was wondering that if she had small cuts on her hand if that could pass blood to the urine and that the blood would mix with the urine and enter my penis at the urethra. She had long nails and I did not see the bottom part of her hands. I also think she might of bit my earlobe but I did not see any scars on my ear. Am I at risk of HIV. Could you please help me with the above?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question, but you already answered it yourself:

"I know a hand job is not regarded as a risky way of becoming HIV+"

The what if situation that you suggested makes it sound like HIV is waiting to creep inside your body. That doesn't happen.

It sounds like her hands were not bloody, cut up, or anything like that. Any even if they were, there's no way for that blood to crawl back up inside your penis..

Hope this helps!

Erik

Can I get HPV from my boyfriend's semen?
Getting HIV virus from toilet