I dont know if I have HIV or not

I had unprotected oral sex for about 1 minute then protected vaginal sex with a female on the first day of last December and in January of this year I have had painful bumps near my anus and has been painful to use it to use the bathroom. I did feel very sick for a few days after a few weeks after the sex but I think that could have been a something going around my house because everyone went through it and I know for a fact they have not been having sex and it didn't have it first so I couldn't have passed it to them. However my groin, thighs and butt have been aching but nothing severe just mild since January but no fever like symptoms. I have had this problem before with the bumps and pain I have been to a doctor for it and he gave me something and it took care of it. but it has been times where I have had it and haven't been to the doctor and it went away it just comes and goes. I have been tested for HIV before and it has been negative so is it a possible that I have HIV now from her or could it be something else.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

These symptoms are not HIV-related. Oral sex is a safer sex activity, and using a condom for vaginal sex keeps you protected from the virus.

I would suggest working with your doctor to determine what could be causing these symptoms.

In health,

Richard

Massage With Happy Ending - HIV?
Can I get HPV from my boyfriend's semen?