Massage With Happy Ending - HIV?

Hello Doctor,

I got a massage done about 1 month back. At the end she gave me a handjob. She sucked my penis before giving me a handjob. There was no genital to genital contact though.

I am worried that I may have the risk of HIV/STD since she sucked my penis.

It's been more than a month and I have had no sickness so far. Could you please advise?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of HIV transmission in this situation was basically zero. Some STD's such as Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can be transmitted via oral sex. If you like, you can get tested for these 30 days from the incident and you will get an accurate result. It's most likely that you results will come back negative, but you can test for peace of mind. You can also wait until your regularly scheduled STD screening, which should take place at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

In health,

Richard

Oral sex and Herpies
I dont know if I have HIV or not