please please reply sir as no one else can help me

sir/madam, i know similar questions have been asked before but in my case its different as i belong to a developing country(india)where many illicit trades happen.i bought a sealed sextoy(silicone masturbator)somewhat like a fleshlight from a shop and used it after few hours without cleansing(it was in that shop for at least few days as i have seen it before in that shop).it was lubricated inside.it was a bit dirty(i thought may be the dirt is from my own hands)but after using it i felt may be it has been used before as in india its not completely impossible to seal a used sextoy and resell.sir is it possible that had it been used before,hiv would survive in it(as it was lubricated and i have read that hiv dies in semen only if dried).is it possible that sperms would still survive in that lubricated sextoy and hence hiv too?can i get hiv from that?please help me sir,im getting distressed and depressed.

Hi The good news is no you cannot get HIV from this type of experience. Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. You cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time.

PLZ ANSWER! - PrEP instead of Condoms for Magnetic Couple
condom breaking... please help!