real suffering & pain- ARS, LATE SEROCONVERSION, OR ANXIETY?

Hello Doc. I am one of the folks who are sufferers when it comes to face the fear and anxiety pertaining to get overwhelmed of the symptoms after risk of exposure. Although, my question isnt any kind apart but it does cover an inevitable spectrum of suffering so if it gets answered by you then many like me may feel happy and satisfied. My risk of exposure was happened on 13th sept 2013. exactly on 10th of october a severe headache,nausea, & diarrhoea started to happen, after 3 days I began to feel severe fatigue,brain felt an immense tremors & dizziness as if I was intoxicated. it was something which was happening for the fist time in my life ever. I googled the symptoms and found much consistent to HIV ARS. since exposure was involved, I got very scared & went for the blood work. on 16th of october I undergone HIV RNA PCR QUALITATIVE & ELISA test, by mercy of God, both came negative. But these symptoms were becoming very severe as time went on. in addition to these symptoms, my body also suffered of many others like pain In joints, stiff neck, oral thrush, persisting itching on my penis with a small hole with sticky liquid coming out frequently, white sticky mucous on the entrance of esophagus. the most troubling part was severe diarrhoea,fatigue, & nausea. 2 or 3 nights I experienced night sweats, numbness in brain and joints as if some kind of radiations were emiting through.Few of these symptoms subsided gradually but diarrhoea, nausea, & fatigue were still taking its toll on me. one morning I saw 3 greyish colored rash one my back,& other two were on right hand. on 23rd december 2013 my left jaw started to pain severely, after two days, it stopped opening and I was not able to shake my jaw sidewise and even wasnt able to eat anything. this pain was attached to left ear well with some sound. all this kept on happening to me. I had no one to discuss it.only my God, myself, & my tears were there to cope it though.Having suffered of all these symptoms, my mind was over obsessed of feeling that its nothing but an HIV ARS and so I got tested a month after, it was window period thats why it did not turn positive. Due to the fear of stigma, discrimination and pathetic life qfter HIV, I googled the ways of commiting suicides for hours each day and opted one to do. now only ways of committing suicide was the only job my mind was thinking of all days long thereafter. I was away from my country during all this so I decided to meet my parents and fiance once before I give up. I resigned my job and came back to India. it was 7th feb 2014 I underwent ELISA test and on 11th feb 2014 another ELISA test, dont know how it happened but both came non reactive, must be by the grace and mercy of great ALMIGHTY GOD. it makes around 151 days/ 21 weeks after the risk of exposure. and all severe symptoms have gone.i just have sore throat, mild pain in neck, and left ear infection which is not getting cured even after being on medication prescribed by an ENT specialist.May u please answer why it is happening all to me? still 2 weeks are remaining for getting retested at 6 months mark. is my status going to be changed? why I did not seroconvert after 5 months of suffering by above mentioned symptoms? please do answer me kindly what it might be happening to me if its not hiv? I wonder and am desperate to be as normal as I used to be cos my marriage is due in coming APRIL.please kindly answer me through your humble guidelines or instructions to be followed... many many thanks for reading this. Awaiting your kind response

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

I would continue following up with your health care provider for evaluation but your testing history shows that you are HIV free.

how accurate hiv dna pcr test after 40 days..?
Please help. I have tried to reach you people. Still not getting help