Dear Shannoon, I have done what you told me

Hi, I pasted my question to you below. on Feb 27, I made WHOLE STD TESTS. All came negative accept Positive result for Ureaplasma urealyticum.

Hiv test done was fourth generation Antigen/Antibody Test, result came NON REACTIVE NEGATIVE. this is at 93 day Mark. can I consider this result conclusive?. I had the worst days in my life during the past three month, HIV is not something that our government or our society can accept, my parent would have shoot me in the head if I was HIV+. but for me I totally understand that this is a virus and not a sin. People can die anytime for any reason, In the same day (27 febr) when I went back from the testing result I was driving home on a high way, and I had a horrible car accident, my car was completely damaged, during that time I was thinking in the prospective test results I changed my mind and I said if it was HIV let it be.

Thank you for hearing my story. Please Answer me, is this Test conclusive, I want to engage as soon as possible, I swear to god that I will never have sex outside a legal relationship.

Question asked on Feb 23rd

{{{{Hi Dr.

I am 27 years old male, I had my first sexual intercourse in my life unprotected 2 times with the same girl. I know I am very stupid to do this. the status of the girl is unknown please answer me, my case is as below:

I had my first sexual contact in November 19th 2013. the second contact was in November 28th (but I didn't put my penis inside her vagina accept only for less than 1 minute (this time I realized that her vagina is smelling and had a cheesy white secretion with very bad smelling). I scared and I stopped.

Both sexual contact I didn't ejaculate inside her vagina, both was only vaginal intercourse. I washed my penis with soap directly after finishing intercourse.

I experienced the following symptoms after the second contact by 3 weeks in December 17th.: 1-Infected glands (this was usual to me during winter. felt better after antibiotic use ( Augmentin 1000mg * 2 tablets/day) during 2 weeks. 2-Yeast Infection in my esophagus during the course of antibiotics, but I am controlling it by gargling with water and salt. this also persists till this date. 3-Sore throat. after 3 weeks of the second contact. and it continued till this date. (no cough and no fever) 4-very small with skin color Sore in my penis shaft without any swelling. (it didn't disappear nor swelled or size changed) doctor laughed on me when I show it to him, he was saying this is nothing to worry about. 5-Burning genitals and legs (burning penis continued till now but it is not continuous, when I drink a lot of water it disappears). 6-Frequent urination. until this date.

Tests I performed with dates: 1-HIV 1 & 2 Elissa test after 17 days of the second contact. (Negative result) 2-HIV 1 & 2 Ag/Ab combo test after 32 days of the second contact. (results were negative of percentage 0.57 < 1) 3-Real Time PCR-RNA Test (Sensitivity 40 copies/ml). (Results were NO RNA OR DNA DETECTED). Doctor told me that the kit used was for both HIV 1 & 2.

After all these tests, he advised me to do Elissa HIV 1 & 2 after three month of the second contact. which is the next week.

Please can you analyze my case and tests???, Please I need your feedback please.}}}}

Shannon Reply {{{{Hi It sounds like you picked up her yeast infection as that what it sounds like she had. Getting tested for all of the sexually transmitted infections is definitely what you need to do. Whenever there is an infection present it enhance the possibility of transmitting others. The health care provider is correct in that you need to be tested again at the 90 day point. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

As long as there are no other exposures during this time frame your results will be considered conclusive. Having negative results at this time is obviously a great sign and the conclusive results at 90 days will give you the peace of mind that you need.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon }}}}

HI The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

From what you have told me your testing is conclusive. You are HIV free.

oral sex
how accurate hiv dna pcr test after 40 days..?