My Risk Status/Help please .

Respected Doctor

I am a male 26 yo. hetro-sexual. I have had sex with multiple partners. Although everytime I had it I used DUREX condoms.

Last time I met a girl on the internet (complete stranger) and we got into the activity on our first meet, within 2-3 hours of knowing each other. The intercourse was with a Durex condom. But I had an unprotected Oral episode. I am worried if there are any chances of acquiring any STD/STI as the oral was unprotected.

Also I did check the condom after the intercourse and it was perfectly fine with the semen inside it. Does it mean it's completely safe?

I am just scared if the unprotected oral was safe enough to avoid testing? Awaiting your reply.

I am damn sure about the condom use. I have in my life NEVER EVER had an intercourse without a condom.

Thank you very much for a wonderful information on your website. regards!

Hi You did the right thing by always using a condom. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

With all that said the risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low to no risk. However, there are other STD's that are out there and easier to catch. If you experience any symptoms I would encourage you to see a health care provider for a full STI screening. But again your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Please answer - Dont ignore
Thanks for your help