HIV & chlamydia
Feb 28, 2014
Can I have HIV & chlamyida at the same time?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
It's definitely possible to have both of these at the same time. Mostly, because they're transmitted in the same way (through fluid, during unprotected oral, anal, or vaginal sex).
If you're concerned that you might be infected, definitely consider going to see a doctor to get a full HIV/STD screening.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.