Razor risk plz help

Hi and thanks for looking at this. Like a yr ago I used my dad's razor to shave cuz I couldn't find my own and cut my thumb quite badly, got a big bloody cut. Is it possible that I could get infected this way? Since then I've had pneumonia and flu a few times. Thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

While using someone's razor and cutting yourself can be risky, it really depends on if there was blood on it before you got cut. If there was blood and you dad has Hep B or Hep C then there would be risk there. There's no risk of HIV because it can't live outside the body long enough to sit on a razor waiting for someone to cut themselves.

But here's the thing: is there a reason that you're concerned about all this? Are you concerned that your father is infected?

Hope this gives you something to think about,

Erik

broken condom intercourse
HIV & chlamydia