hole on the side of the condom

Hello, I'm from Vietnam and I have an instant problem want to ask you!

in 18th of February, I had sex with a prostitute, she's older than me. She gave me a BJ - oral sex without condom and then I penetrated my Penis inside her vagina.

Everything is fine..I cum and I still saw the sperm in the tip however to make sure I went into the bathroom to fill the condom with the water in order to check it. Unfortunately I realize there were 2 holes on the side of the condom, when I fill the water into the condom the water leaked to the 2 holes and stopped. Those 2 holes were about 2 cm from the tips

I want to know, Did I had i risk of HIV?? and should i used ARV now to prevent infection??

THANK YOU! WISH YOU THE MOST BEST THINGS!!!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

This is a difficult question to answer completely, but it doesn't sound like there was some risk because of the holes in the condom. The problem is that we don't know how much risk.

It doesn't sound like a high risk (like if you had unprotected vaginal sex) though.

We'd recommend for you to get tested after 3 months just to make sure about your status. But it does sound like the odds are on your side. If you're talking about using Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP), that's definitely your choice. Many place reserve this for people with clear high risk though..

Hope this helps,

Erik

I'M SCARED I MIGHT HAVE CONTRACTED HIV THROUGH A ONE TIME EXPOSURE
Latex Rubber Underwear