Wet blood on toilet system

Hi ! Thanks so much for reading , I'm wondering about a situation that's just happened. Basically about 24 hours ago I noticed a wet blood spot ontop of the toilet right next to the flush it was about the size of a 5p I decided to leave it till I got some gloves to clean it went to sleep then out for the day now 24 hours after noticing the blood spot it still looked wet then I realised the top of the toilet system gets water gathering ontop of it due to condensation and that's why it's not dried still , I was wondering as my other half touched it with open cuts is this a hiv risk if the blood was from hiv +person as it was kept wet by the water it was still very red Thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

Sounds like a lot of "ifs"

This is a no risk situation. Blood needs to go from person to person, because HIV cannot live outside the body. Doesn't matter if it gets wet or stays wet. Minutes after HIV leaves the body, it's dead and unable to transmit to another person.

Hope this helps,

Erik

possible HIV infection
HIV in sealed container in fridge