Can this be HIV ??

Hello, I'm from Bangladesh. On February 14 last year i kissed a girl, deep and hard. I sucked her lips hard. We kissed 3-4 days. I don't know if she had any blood in her mouth that time. It was the end of the winter season so i had a small crack in my lips but it was healing so there was no blood even if i pressed that crack. We didn't have sex but the girl had unprotected vaginal sex with another guy which i didn't know at that time. But i'm a virgin. I didn't have sex with anyone and i also don't take drug or injection. Next day after the last kiss and about 11 days after the first kiss i woke up with dry cough, stuffy nose and low grade fever( 99 - 100 F ). I took paracetamol for the fever. I didn't take any medicine for 1 day even though the temperature didn't rise, it stayed at 99.4 F all that day. The fever stayed for 4 days. The dry cough stayed for a month but it was mild. In the third day of symptoms i had some red dots inside my lips. Gradually it spread in my whole mouth. It almost looked like skin rash though it wasn't. I had burning sensation while eating spicy foods that time. The redness stayed for about 15 days. I also had mild diarrhea from the second day. It stayed for a month but it wasn't persistent, it was on and off. From the 8th day of symptoms i had extreme hunger frequently. It stayed for about 2 weeks. I also had muscle and joint ( shoulder, elbow and knee ) pain at that time. It stayed for another 1.5 week. In the 27th day of symptoms i again had that redness inside my lips and mouth. That time it lasted for about 12 days. I took vitamin B tablet for that. I also felt fatigue that time for about 7 days. All those symptoms happened in 45 days. After 45 days i didn't have any of those symptoms. Then again in October i had that same kind of low grade fever( 99 F ) for 4 days. I also had mild cough. After that again in November i had low grade fever for 2 days. I asked an HIV specialist in my country (Bangladesh) about my exposure and he told me to do a HIV test. I never had this kind of low grade fever before kissing that girl. I'm extremely worried about those symptoms. Because the symptoms appeared only after kissing her. Do you think those were HIV symptoms ? If the girl was HIV positive and if she bleed what are my chances of getting HIV through deep kissing ?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The mouth tends not to be good way to get or give HIV. This is very important to keep in mind. For this reason, kissing isn't really considered a risk for HIV.

However, deep, long, hard kissing could could be risky if we know that blood was present. Significant cuts on the lips or in the mouth could increase this risk, but it doesn't sound like the cracks on your lips were like that.

Overall, if anything the risk was very very low. So I can't technically say there wasn't any risk. Feel free to get a HIV test, but the odds are very strong that the result will come back negative.

Please also keep in mind that while it seems that you developed all these stranger symptoms because of the deep kissing, it could very well be because of your extreme stress or something else entirely!

Hope this helps,

Erik

Is this risk negligible?
please answer