Risk level

Hello, I recently had a fresh cut on my hand and so the wound was open. I was being served at a fast food restaurant and I noticed that when the gentleman handed over my change he had a plaster on his finger, and the plaster went over my cut as he passed the change to me. I couldn't see whether there was any blood on the plaster though. Do I need to worry? Thank you.

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from that you're talking about.

While you had an open, fresh cut there wasn't any blood from another person present to get in there. How do I know? You didn't see any blood. If you didn't see any, there probably wasn't any. If there was some, but it was too little to see, it was too little to travel from his finger into and inside your cut.

Hope this helps

Erik

Safe Oral sex
Is this risk negligible?