Hiv symphtoms and test reliability

Hi!

I am from Sweden, so excuse my grammar mistakes.

I had an accident. I had many times unprotected sex with a man because I thought I do wanna have babies with him, which I now highly regret. I had first time unprotected sex with him 27th September and after couple of days I got a flue. Which lasted couple of days. Since then my tonsils have been "big". Last time I had sex with him 21 October.

First time I started to suspect sexual disease at the end of the November. I took a test 24th November (rapid test) which was negative, I also took a test 26th November (I believe 3rd or 4th generation ELISA).

At the beginning of December I got a really bad flue, from my mom, which lasted for two months. At the begin of the February my "upper tonsils" we're removed, I had a surgery. Immediately after this my fever and feeling of sickness ended.

Since I am aware of the 3 months golden line, I took another HIV test at 31st January (also 3rd or 4th generation, I believe we use 4th generation in Sweden).

But on top of this all I got some tiny "pump" to my labia at the end of the November. I read that kondylomas might come more often if you have HIV.

My question is should I believe that I don't have HIV? Or retest once more? After the first time I have had these problems with my tonsils and seems not to go away. I also read that it is common to have problems with tonsil aftrr you get HIV, that it is one of the first signs as well as condylomas.

Is it possible that I missed the positive test although I have been tested for three times and latest 4months after my symptoms started.

I also have some ulcers time to time in my vagina, I have eat three antibiotics so I also believe that they do effect to this.

Also I would like to ask if I got hepatitis c at the same time. Once I got blood from his penis to my vagina during the sex. Does this delay the result of HIV tests? I read somewhere this might cause delay of seroconversion but also read that it doesn't cause.

I highly appriciate your answer. Thank you!

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. What you could have been experiencing is symptoms of the tonsillitis and infection and the flu. Of course you can get tested again, but as stated above if there have been no other exposures in the 90 day time frame the test results are considered conclusive. Hepatitis is most commonly passed between partners through anal sex. You can always ask your health care provider for a test.

Please help me , i dont know what to do
Percentages of getting hiv by all ways