Please help me , i dont know what to do

Dear sir/madam

i would like to ask a simple question

yesterday i used the IPHON of HIV infected person when about 1 minute ago i had cut on my finger , i used the phon briefly , so if there was some fluid on the phone and it came in contact (i am sure and i remember i put the phone on my finger cut briefly ) so what are the chances of getting HIV, does i have put myself at risk for this ,

please answer I shall be very thankful .

Regards K

Hi This not a way for HIV transmission to occur. HIV begins to die once is leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. This occurs within minutes. HIV does not survive long outside the human body (such as on surfaces), and it cannot reproduce.

I touched, licked, sat on a surface that I am worried was contaminated w HIV. Can I get HIV from this? No, you can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time.

contact with blood from unknown source
Hiv symphtoms and test reliability