Oral Sex with Blood to Blood Contact

I am a 23 years old men and recently had oral sex with a new female partner. After about 10 minutes of oral sex, I noticed that she was bleeding from her vagina and immediately realized that I had some of her blood in my mouth. I spat four times an orange mixture of blood/saliva in the sink and my saliva started to clear up afterwards and then washed my mouth with water. I then noticed a fresh cut on my inside upper lip resulting from friction between my teeth and my lip. Therefore, there was definitely a blood to blood contact in my mouth resulting from this scenario. We did not have any other sexual contact afterwards.

I am really concern about the situation since I am not aware of the sexual health history of the female. I have read a lot of threads/discussions concerning the possibility of getting infected by HIV through oral sex and people seem to agree that it is a low risk practice. However, my situation is probably the worst scenario resulting from oral sex. I am a really anxious person by nature and would love to have a better idea of the risks associated with this scenario in the event that my partner was HIV+. A rough % estimate would be greatly appreciated.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. So yes with the open cut and blood present it does increase the risk some, but just some. It is still difficult to get HIV through oral sex.

Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

body to body and p24.. need help
will hiv trasfer this way?