Precum on my glans VERY worried.

Hello how are you? well Im a 26 years old bisexual man who always tries to do safe sex, specially when we talk about sex with another man. Last friday night a met a guy and we had not sex I mean anal sex, just he made me a fellatio with codom and some kisses on our bodies even we didnt kissed in our mouths. But happened two items that I dont know if could be dangerous. 1) The first one he put my finger inside my anus (I think it is not so a risk) there was not precum neither saliva. 2) The second one that makes me feel very, very worried. Is that when he get up from bed a bit of his precum touched my glans penis, I am circumcised by the way. I clean my penis with a towel. There was no ejaculation of him on my body. He cums after the detail of my glans on his own hand and the cum never touched my body As a final detail Im almost sure (not 100%) but almost that his precum didnt touch my urethral opening thank you very much for this space yours sincerely.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission through what you have described is incredibly low to no risk at all. There has never been a known case of HIV transmission by fingering or any other sort of hand-genital contact. A cut risks HIV only if large, deep, and actively bleeding. Also you cannot HIV transmission from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect.

In what you have described there is no risk of HIV.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV contamination question
body to body and p24.. need help