HIV contamination question

so i have a question that might be a little strange but its been bothering me so bad. I went to eat with a friend who is HIV and after we ate, I had touched her glass/eating utensils/plates/napkins as I was helping her put them away. I also touched my chicken with my hand and I forgot to wash my hands and ate the food. I know she went to bathroom due to mensttruation possibly. and I didn't wanna ask her but is there any way I could came contracted the virus? The blood in the urine could have gotten on my hands and on the food I ate. I had a sore spot on my tougne but it wasn't open or bleeding. Is there a way on contracting the virus through possibly touching the urine from the glasses and then touching my food?

Hi You can not get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to to and is unable to infect. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

There is no fear of HIV transmission from casual contact.

Hiv, blood and pen?
Precum on my glans VERY worried.