Please help

i had protected vaginal and oral sex with CSW 15 weeks ago. i was nervous so my penis was not hard as usual during the intercourse. i tested using ECLIA 4th gen. at 30, 43, 56, 73 and 85 days results are negative. is this conclusive for both HIV1 and HIV2? why the UNaids programm in my country is telling me to retest at 6 months? is 6 months equal to 24 weeks? can ARS show late as 14 weeks ?

Hi

Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Hiv by bed sheets
foot touched inside of underwear