Hiv by bed sheets

Hi, I'm a 13 year old boy and I'm in a panic and paranoid. Can you get HIV from a bed sheet with dried blood or dried semen on it.( I need a yes or no answer with facts or examples please) I had stay at a Best Western Hotel on 11/08/13 with my sister and dad. There was supposed to be another person, but they couldn't make it. So, my dad let me stay in their room alone. I had masturbated on the bed( without my pants) about 5 times without checking for any stains on the bed like blood or sperm, ect. So my question is if there was any sperm or blood or any infectious fluids, could I get HIV? It is winter rightnow, and I have a sore throat, and I am sore in my lower back.( my mom says it's from sleeping only on one side.) Please help. I need a little reassurance because I am in a paranoid panic. If I do have HIV how would I tell my parents?

Hi Not to worry! You cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

likelyhood i have hiv
Please help