Question about Transmission

I recently engaged in open-mouth kissing with a man I've since found out has been HIV-positive for 3 years. He has tongue piercings of which I'm not sure of the age. At the time of the contact, I also was dealing with a rather large open canker sore on the right-side corner of my mouth.

My question is: Am I at risk for infection as a result of this contact?

Hi You cannot get HIV from casual contact which includes kissing. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

am i at risk of hiv?please help immideatly
massage