One test after 1 year

I had high risk exposure(unprotected vaginal sex with HIV positive women) with a women which i didnt know was HV positive. I later came to know she was HIV positive and at the late stages of AIDS. My exposure was in January 2010 and i came to know the women died with AIDS in October 2011. So i got tested for HIV and other STD's in October 2011 and all came back negative. After receiving the test i decided to donate blood for a good cause with redcross australia. I donated blood in December 2011 and June 2012 in Australia.

Im not sure what test the doctor have done but i read that red corss do HIV Antibody and RNA NAT test. I might be stupid even after reading all the posts on this website to ask this question, that should i still be worried and get retested? I also came to know 4th gen test is accurate. As im not sure what test was done to me, just wanted to ask when was 4th gen test introduced? will redcross be using 4th gen test in 2011 and 2012 in case I wasnt tested with 4th gen? Thanks in advance for the reply

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I am not sure what test the red cross uses but regardless, you tested over a year after your exposure so the test you had would have detected HIV. If you have not had another exposure I do not think you need to get tested again. take care DR W

interpretation of tests below? ex partner full STD workup, HIV positive.
am i at risk of hiv?please help immideatly