interpretation of tests below? ex partner full STD workup, HIV positive.

I had unprotected insertive sex (I am the top) on 4 occasions with an individual who was unaware of his hiv status at the time, he had a full STD workup and was only found to have HIV. He said he believes he received it from his ex approximately 3 months ago and was not on meds at the time of our intercourse. I am unsure of when my tests are definitive as many doctors have differing views but I have had a persistent sore throat for some time, with thick mucus, no cough, and swollen glands in my neck.

Below are my tests. Please advise me.

-Negative Antibody Blood work (Prior to first exposure with no sexual partners in the last 3 months)-(Full STD/STI Blood work and Urine Sample- ALL CLEAR) -Negative DNA proviral, antibody (1 week since last exposure) -Negative RNA- (2.5 week since last exposure) -Negative Antibody (blood work)- (3.5 weeks since last exposure) -Negative DNA, antibody-(4 weeks since last exposure) -Negative Oraquick Antibody Oral Test-(4.5 weeks since last exposure) -Negative Oraquick Antibody Oral Test (6.5 weeks since last exposure) -Negative Oraquick Antibody Blood Test-(7 weeks since last exposure) -Negative RNA Qualitative and Antibody- (8 weeks since last exposure) -Negative RNA Qualitative and Antibody- (12 weeks {84 days} since last exposure)

When I say last exposure, that is the date from the very last time I had unprotected insertive intercourse with him. And when I say negative in reference to the PCR tests I mean undetectable/not-detected viral load from the RNA and negative anitbody. Im scheduled to test at 4 months/16 weeks, 5 months/20 weeks, and 6 months/24 weeks still per my GP recommendation. But would you consider the above tests conclusive? Would the 12 week/84 day test be considered conclusive with antibody testing alone after a definite exposure with a known HIV positive sexual partner? Would 84 days not be conclusive because its not 90 days? Some doctors informed me I have to wait 6 months for definite exposure even if I am not immunocompromised or on any PEP, Chemo etc. Should I be worried about the 4,5, and 6 month tests since I have swollen glands in my neck (symptoms) with the possibility that I have not seroconverted yet, or am HIV positive with an undetectable viral load without meds at these given times. I am going continue to test but do I have anything to worry about? Should I look into alternate reasons why I have a persistent sore throat and swollen lymph nodes/glands in the neck? I am in college, 20 years old, healthy and suffer from no illness or disease other than a deviated septum which makes me susceptible to sinus infections and increased allergies but I have been feeling fatigued for the past few months since I was informed of the individuals status (although I am in college and get little sleep). Could it be possible that I'm just stressed out and having difficulty accepting my test results? I would greatly appreciate your advice. I thank you for the time you spend answering individuals questions here and as a college student I thank you sincerely for being available to us students. I realize it was a poor decision and understand I made a mistake, but I would like to know your interpretation of my results.

THANK YOU SINCERELY. PLEASE RESPOND! :)

Hi Thank you for a very detailed question and the my answer is brief. You are HIV free from this experience. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

how can one test be positive and the other negative on the same day ??
One test after 1 year