how can one test be positive and the other negative on the same day ??

I tested at a local Clinic the nurse drew my blood as normal procedure,it showed positive with a lite line and she did another one drawing out more blood and it was negative !!! She decided to take blood and send it to lab , but now I'm terrified of this I don't know how ill receive the news

Hi There can be what we call false positives or false negatives. When we run a test like she did and we have a preliminary positive result we then run confirmatory labs to get a conclusive result. I wouldn't read too much into it until you get the test results back. I know that's easier said than done. But there have been some folks who have an undeterminant result and a lab draw gives the conclusive results.

am I at risk of HIV? please suggest
interpretation of tests below? ex partner full STD workup, HIV positive.