am I at risk of HIV? please suggest

I recently had a sexual intercourse with a prostitute in London. It didn't lasted too long. I had a condom on and after 2-3 strokes I lost my concentration. I tried to get The excitement by slowly rubbing my penis with condom on and then again gave her couple of strokes. But that didn't worked out and I removed the Condom. I wrapped the condom in a wet tissue . she then gave me a handjob and by mistakenly cleaned with same tissue in which condom was wrapped. Am I at risk of any HIV infection here?

Also while I was trying to excite myself after first time I could see some liquid inside the condom. I am a bit scared that what if condom broke and that was vagi all fluid which I actually highly doubt.

Can someone please give comments here that what is the risk of HIV infection here for me.

Hi Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. A hand job is not a risk for HIV transmission and unless you had sores or cuts on your penis than the risk is incredibly low.

Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested but again your overall risk is incredibly low.

need help plz (Unprotect sex + Neutropenia + negative Hiv in 3 monthes )
how can one test be positive and the other negative on the same day ??