Please help me, very worried

Hello, thank you for reading my question. Some point last year, I used my father's razor because I didn't have one, and only shaved a little bit then cut my thumb on it when getting hair out. It was a deep, bloody cut, with a lot of skin coming off. My dad usually shaves in the morning, and as far as I remember this was in the evening. Is it possible for hiv transmission to occur in this way? Please help me, I'm worrying a lot about this and am quite obsessed with hiv. I had pneumonia last year, but otherwise am I pretty healthy teenager, and do a lot of sports and am tall and developed for my age. Also, can hiv transmission occur from sharing sex toys, of they haven't been used for a few hours? Thanks, I have an enormous phobia of hiv and freak out a lot about it. Am I over-reacting? Thank you :)

Hi You cannot get HIV this way or through other types of casual contact. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

PLEASE HELP
Waiting is horrible