PLEASE HELP

I need help ! I had unprotected sex in December . I recently got a pea sized lump on the back of my neck . It gradually went down each day and now it's gone . I thought I got the lump by wearing a really tight hairstyle but I went to the doctor to find out . by then my neck started feeling weak and I became afraid . so I did the worst thing you could do , I started googling symptoms and I came across HIV . every since then I have been in complete depression . after I read the symptoms , I developed them . For instance , my throat didn't get sore until I read about sore throat . after , I read other symptoms .. I developed a minor fever that was about 99 degrees, I had oral thrush and my headache . I honestly think I had a cold from the weather changing because one week it snows then the next it's 70 degrees . my doctor said I was fine , the only thing she saw was swollen tonsils . I honestly think I'm worrying myself sick . right now I'm waiting on my test results for HIV but the more I worry , the worst headaches I get , the more I feel aches and pains in my body and the more my throat hurts , I have been driving myself insane for two weeks . I asked the person I had sex with had he been tested and he swore up and down yes . I don't know what to do . I know diagnosing HIV online is impossible but can you help me because I'm going crazy waiting for my results .

Hi Googling HIV is probably the worst thing that folks can do. There are so many different sites that can give you good, bad, myths and truths and self diagnosing is an incredibly bad thing to do. Unfortunately having unprotected sex does put you at risk not just for HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections out there. You have done the best thing possible by seeing your health care provider and receiving testing. As for the wait, it's hard I know but finding out your status is the most important thing to do so that you can move on. Stay off the internet and searching HIV and wait for your test results.

Could This Be HIV? I'm Deathly Afraid. Please Please Help.
Please help me, very worried