Please dont ignore. HIV worried

Hi I had sex with a sex worker a month ago. I was wearing condom all the time and I dont think it broke. Well its obvious when it breaks right? The sex was not finished, I cant get a hard on so I just decided to bail out of the stupid scenario.But we managed to put it in for around 5seconds and thats it. I am worried that if the condom was not removed properly i could get HIV. It has been a month now and I dont think I am experiencing any issues, I have sore throat now thats all I ever feel. Do I need to get tested? or is the risk negligible?

HI Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. You would know if the condom broke. Your overall risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low.

Of course the only way to truly know your status is to be tested, but again your overall risk is incredibly low.

should I consider to get tested?
aids