should I consider to get tested?

3 weeks ago, I initiated intimacy with my partner. Before we tried to be intimate he showed me his std results, which were negative.We didnt use a condom, in which I got very nervous and scared. He couldnt penetrate me, and we tried a couple times but he couldnt. We had skin to skin contact, which he was inside of me, but didnt penetrate me. He masturbated me most of the time. My question is, should I consider getting tested. If so, is three weeks to soon? I'm at a high risk in receiving an std?

Hi It's great that he shared his results with you. In your situation HIV is not a high risk though other sexually transmitted infections are possible. I would encourage you to receive testing for all of the STI's and it's important to know your status of all the STI's including HIV. But again, your overall risk of HIV is incredibly low.

HIV exposure from "sloppy seconds"
Please dont ignore. HIV worried