anybody help

Somebody please help me with my labs in suffering from not knowing guy told me he gave me a rare strain had all acute HIV symptoms was even hospitalized missed periods oral thrush help!

Hi I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. The only way to know your status is to be tested. I would recommend that you see your health care provider for evaluation and testing. Everyone experiences symptoms for all of the STI's differently and at different rates. So again the only way to truly know your status is to be tested.

aids and other std
HIV exposure from "sloppy seconds"