Feb 27, 2014
Somebody please help me with my labs in suffering from not knowing guy told me he gave me a rare strain had all acute HIV symptoms was even hospitalized missed periods oral thrush help!
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. The only way to know your status is to be tested. I would recommend that you see your health care provider for evaluation and testing. Everyone experiences symptoms for all of the STI's differently and at different rates. So again the only way to truly know your status is to be tested.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Dry Mouth Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.