lap dance nervous

last Thursday night i visited a strip club and had several lap dances . the one girl touched her vagina and at one point passed her fingers across my lips . I'm not sure if it was directly after she touched herself or not . Also i was wearing jeans and underwear as she was wearing just a g string. She touched herself on top of her g string. My pants felt damp and my underwear had spots from pre *** . I inspected my underwear and didn't see blood or anything that night . After washing my underwear a stain has shown up and im not sure if its blood or not . I'm very paranoid and cant even talk to my fiance because im ashamed that i might have contracted a STD or even worst HIV . I don't want to put my fiance's health at risk so im considering coming clean and just ending our relationship cause im not sure exactly what my HIV status is anymore .

I also had an incident when i was talking to my fathers friend at the bar and he accidently spit in my eye during conversation.

I read alot lately other answers and wat scares me is where it states exchange of fluids ...wouldn't her posibbly putting blood on my underwear through my pants be exchanging fluid? I'm very upset at myself that I put myself in this situation .

Hi No need to worry! There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing. See HIV101 [link] for more info on how HIV is and is not transmitted. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

HELP ME
why am i still worrying after 11 year