Felching risk

Hi I have a question which I cannot find any info about. Is the risk of getting hiv from felching another mans cum from a females ass the same as swallowing cum from BJ etc? How likely are you to catch hiv from this? Thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I would consider the risk the same as that of engaging in oral sex and swallowing cum in that manner. Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. Is it absolutely, 100% impossible to get HIV from giving an HIV+ man a blow job? I can not say that, but the risk would have to be in the range of 1 in tens of thousands (if not rarer). As above, this is just not the right combination needed for infection: lots of virus and a welcoming place where cells receptive to HIV are located. Take care DR W

masturebathing
HIV food question