I need your help
Feb 26, 2014
Dr. Bob please help me free my mind of HIV infection. I had an insertive vaginal intercourse with a lady I hardly know. And am in my 4 week now and I have not experienced any ARS symptoms except some mild headaches which comes for hours and leave usually 4-6 hours. Could this a sign of HIV infection.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there If you engaged in unprotected vaginal sex you could be at risk for HIV transmission with or without experiencing any ARS symptoms. I would suggest testing now, at 4 week most Ab tests or Ag/AB tests are very accurate. Take care DR W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Are Dialysis Patients Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.