Am I HIV infected? Scared to death. Please don't ignore this time

I jumped into bed with a guy I met on Jan 29th. Once naked he pulled down my uncircumcised cock and shagged me while I masturbated his. He kissed me on my arms and chest where I had tiny pimples that were open(not sure if there was saliva). He also kissed my cock multiple times and I could feel his wet mouth on my cock. He wanted to go ahead and suck it at which point of time I asked his HIV status for which he mentioned he has HIV but hes undetectable. I jumped out of the bed and got out of there, came home and took a shower. I also texted and asked him if he has any open sores in his mouth for which he said NO. Now after 3.5 weeks I feel that I have swollen lymph nodes under my jaw. They aren't visible but I can feel something when I touch both sides of my jaw. I also started to feel nauseated since yesterday. I also have acid reflux but the thing is I have this chronic acidity problem.

I'm really scared and worried. I already posted this here couple of times but my question was ignored so can someone kindly reply.

Hi I'm not sure what shagging means, if that means having sex. If you have unprotected sex you put yourself at risk for not just HIV but all of the other STI's out there.

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

In the research conducted so far, there have been no recorded HIV transmissions among heterosexual couples where the HIV-positive partner is on treatment and their blood viral load is undetectable. However, this does not mean the risk through condomless sex is zero. All of the couples studied to date have also reported using condoms often. This makes it difficult to determine the risk of HIV transmission when no condom is used.

Although there have been no studies among gay men and other MSM, there has been one report of HIV transmission occurring between two men when the HIV-positive partner had an undetectable viral load.

Also, the risk of HIV transmission when the viral load is undetectable may not be the same for all types of sex. This risk may be higher for anal sex than for vaginal sex, particularly if the HIV-negative partner is the receptive partner (bottom) during anal sex. This is because receptive anal sex generally carries a higher baseline HIV risk than other types of sex.

There are ongoing studies following serodiscordant heterosexual and same-sex couples who are taking HIV treatment, have an undetectable viral load, and do not always use condoms. These studies will provide a better understanding of the risk of HIV transmission when the viral load is undetectable.

If you used condoms, we know that they efficiently protect you from HIV but again not all of the other STI's. Because of your symptoms I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for a full screening. You may have contracted another STI or you may just be experiencing the flu or cold. Your testing should include an HIV test. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

I hope this helps.

scared and sorry
superficial scratch with a staple from an hiv positive patient folder