Can HIV virus transmit through at the tip of penis?

I had perform an unprotected safe sex, after i had ejaculated outside the body, he masturbated and he put the semen at the tip of my penis with my semen, am I infected with a virus since he is already infected which i didnt know.

Hi Any time you have unprotected sex you put yourself at risk of HIV and all the other sexually transmitted infections. Most especially since your partner has HIV. Any time there is an exchange of body fluid this is a risk. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

I would recommend you getting tested and the guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Can masterbation shrink your penis or stop growing
Risks