stuck in foot with something

Hello I was walking and felt a sting in my foot, I was wearing sneakers and didn't think much of it, when I got home I checked my socks and found brown spots and got worried, but I checked my sneakers and didn't notice anything on the sole and would like to ask if there was a needle what would be my risk, checked my feet but there are little signs of blood, but if there were what is my risk, this happened in a animal corral in a restaurant that is a ranch, I'm really worried

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there A needle that punctured your shoe and went into your foot would have surely been noticed by you. My guess is that your foot may just be dirty or perhaps those spots represent something else that should be evaluate- moles, freckles or syphilis perhaps? Take care

DR W

dirty needlestick; pregnant nurse
should i be worried