fingering in vagina . plz help this is my 3rd time writing to u.

Thanks for the great job & educating the people.

I have questioned . I stayed in dubai & went to massage parlour last wednesday . She only give me blow job . I started fingering in her vagina for 1 to 2 minutes & I noticed her vagina was dry & I had papercut in my finger which was very small but a drop of freezed blood visible on that but it was not bleeding .now I have rash on my body is this a symptoms of early hiv & this is the 6th day after that incident. I need to know is there any chance to get hiv from this what is the risk factor to get hiv from this incident.I am very scared & worried. In dubai they have a very strick rules for expatriates for hiv + cases. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Fingering is considered a low-risk for HIV. I am not aware of any documented cases of anyone becoming infected with HIV specifically through this activity. If there are fresh, open cuts on the fingers, there would be some possibility of infection. However, I would not consider your small paper cut as a risk. See the article below for more information.

http://www.thebody.com/content/2308/frequently-asked-questions-about-hivaids.html?getPage=3#fingering

Take care DR W

pain in penis head
One High Risk Event, Two OraQuicks, Both Negative