|pain in penis head
Feb 24, 2014
i have started feeling pain in my penis head. it feels like needle pain inside the penis head. some time when it erect i feel this pain stronger.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there There are many things including STDs and urinary tract infections that can cause pain in the penis. I would suggest being seen and evaluated by a medical provider. Take care DR. W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Of People Around The World Have Herpes?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.