pain in penis head
Feb 24, 2014
i have started feeling pain in my penis head. it feels like needle pain inside the penis head. some time when it erect i feel this pain stronger.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there There are many things including STDs and urinary tract infections that can cause pain in the penis. I would suggest being seen and evaluated by a medical provider. Take care DR. W
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Rimming
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.