|unprotected sex but no ejaculation inside
Feb 24, 2014
Hi doc, I had unprotected sex last week with 19 years old girl. Whose HUB statUs is unknown... But she had sex many times before... We had vaginal unprotected sex but very short where I didnt ejaculated inside her... I did fingering for her...what are the chances of hiv transmission?? Please help
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Engaging in unprotected vaginal sex would put you at risk for HIV infection and other stds. Here is a link to an article that describes transmission risk depending on what act you engaged in. Take care
Transmission Risk http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/law/transmission.htm
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Be Forced To Have Hiv Testing In Nc?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.