|realisation of HIV symptoms
Feb 24, 2014
I had unprotected sex with a female partner 3 months ago,I do not realise any symptoms of HIV on my body like fever,cold,swollen glands,Should i go for HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there Yes, you should definitely get tested for HIV if you have engaged in unprotected sex. Not all persons with HIV infection have symptoms and that is not what should determine when you get tested. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.