Armpit itch and pain after unprotected oral, possible Hep or hiv?

I had sex with a man while I was drunk, he was the insertive and I was the receptive with a condom. I had oral sex also without a barrier. My mouth has a bad tooth that was producing blood, but the oral sex was for less than a minute and I dont think there was a lot of fluid getting out of him.

Almost a week to 10 days after this exposure. I had itching armpit, i went to shave thinking that this was a hair issue, so when i shaved my armpit, pain was there for 2 or 3 days. I was paranoid and though that i had enlargement in lymph nodes. I did ultrasound scan and found no lymph node enlargement. All CBC blood test came regular with a slight increase in the lymphocytes that returned to normal 3 days after that test by retesting again.

I did HIV antibody test on 33 days after that exposure and it was negative.

Now.. I had sex with my girlfriend without a condom, and I did cum inside of her because she's taking birth control. 2 weeks after that she also complained from itching armpit only. When she mentioned that, i went paranoid again. So I went to the hospital again to check for liver function, and it turns out I have a slight increase in my bilirubin which was above the normal ranges.

My body is itching me, including armpit , groin and inner thighs. My girlfriend has an armpit itching also. This is the only symptoms we have, we dont have enlargement of nodes, never had fever in the last 50 days, or flu like symptoms.

Also I read that testing for hiv antibody after 28 days gives a brief and good sign that on the 12 weeks mark conclusive results.

Could this be a Hepatitis infection? How come I transmit armpit itching to my girlfriend and itching is the only symptom we have, what kind of a virus is this?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Your symptoms are not consistent with typical acute HIV symptoms. Itching is often associated with an increased bilirubin and would require additional evaluation. There are many causes for an increased bilirubin including infections such as hepatitis A, B and C as well as certain malignancies as well as some that are harmless. I would suggest seeing a hepatologist or biliary specialist to get to the bottom of this. Take care, LHW

unexpected unprotected sex
Risk of Hiv Transmission - Kindly Advise