sex with a CSW/prostitute

Hi doc, I have asked question for more than twice now but no reply, I can't find any question related to mine and symptoms please reply, here it goes; I heard sex with a sex worker with protection (condom) last january, didn't check if the condom was expired or a low quality condom, but as far as I can remember the condom didn't break...during sex, I touched the surface of her vagina with my finger which are little broken but dried due to chewing..1week and 2days passed and I got a sore throat, and 3weeks later I got a pain in the eye,like (retroorbital pain) which I heard is a symptom of Hiv, my eye was heavy as if it was about to fall out, could this be Ars symptoms??? I'm really scared 2) How effective is an expired condom if it didn't break 3)Do condoms have tiny holes in which Hiv can pass through??? Please help me with advice and response,,,I'm sooo worried dat I might be infected? 4) Could my symptoms be hiv??

Hi I believe I have answered this question before. Here is the answer again: Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

If you are concerned than testing is the best route to go. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

condom - massage-oil
unexpected unprotected sex