hiv rash. last exposure 11 months ago..

Dear shanon. I had my last exposure 11 months ago. i am experiencing rash on my hands palm chest and thigh. I never had fever but i have pain and swelling in lymphnodes of neck.. 1. Is it possible my hiv symtoms are developing a year later? I tested 6 months bfr it was negetive.

Hi Testing at 90 days post exposure gives you conclusive results and having a test at 6 months ensures that. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation and possible treatment of this rash. There can be many reasons why the rash and it's definitely something to be evaluated.

HIV Transmission Inquiry
Question on article read and symptoms