Can i trust hiv dan pcr after 42 days..?

Hi, My name is Raju,I had unportected sex with a girl and i don't know about her status i am worried .After 14 days i have taken anti body test result was negative and as per doctor suggestion i had HIV DNA PCR test twice, first time was conducted after 14 days and second time was conducted after 42 days. In both cases the result was NOT DETECTED . Now my question is "can i go for any other tests or else no need..?".. I am really great full to you if you can answer this i am not able to do any thing please help me i am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. It's good to get the RNA test as well but all guidelines right now state that there is a need for a test at the 90 day point. It is a good sign that at 42 days it is showing negative. It is also harder for women to transmit HIV to men, it is possible. So the likelihood of you test at 90 days being negative is great.

PEE ON TOILET SEAT
Oral sex and seroconversion sickness