PEE ON TOILET SEAT

Hi Doc,

I went into a public restroom where there were many drops of someone else's pee. I didnt want to wipe it so i just placed two toilet seat covers on top. I then still tried to avoid coming into contact with the pee so I squatted and peed.

The covers went into the toilet bowl and my pee ended up spraying all over the front edge and corners of the bowl. I had shaved my vagina mereley an hour before and am wondering if my pee spray could have bounced off the toilet, picked up the other persons pee or anything off the toilet seat and hit back or went back into my vagina or the possible shaving cuts?

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. HIV is not transmitted through urine!

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Possible exposure
Can i trust hiv dan pcr after 42 days..?