Possible exposure

Hi ms Shannon About 10 days ago , I went to a massage parlor and I had an happy ending She used oil and Alcol during the massage, after the ejaculation, I saw that she has an old cut in on of her hand, I don't remember if she used that specific during the masturbation, I didn't see any blood it looked like it was couple of days old, there was no other type of sex, did anybody ever catch hiv from this type of behavior , thank you in advance and very concerned

Hi No need to worry! This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur! Enjoy the happy ending and do not worry.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Are my 3 negatives conclusive?
PEE ON TOILET SEAT