worry about a shot i took

i went to my local health department in nyc for my immunization history. when i went in there they ask me for my name and birthdate to check. i wrote it down on a piece of paper and the male nurse went and check while i wait in the waiting room. when he came back he told me i need one more dose of the hep b vac . so i went to his office with him when i got there i saw the shot was already ready then he ask me if i wanted the tdap shot i said yes. i saw him took out a sterilized syringe(individual package) then the tdap. My question is that should i be worried about the hep b shot i took since i didnt see him taking out a sterilized syringe like i saw he did for the tdap shot. i saw that he had a box full of brand new syringe right on his desk . i know i might sound paranoid but i thought he would have gotten the shot ready in front of me like he did for the tdap shot. should i be worried about getting hiv this way?

he also had box on the floor to disposed used syringe that he had used. i ask the nurse for a immunization history and ii shows me the two shot i took and the name of the nurse that administer it.

I got hiv rapid tested on 43 days after the shot for hiv test came out negative shoould i get tested again at 90 days?

thanks for the help

Hi The only thing to warranted worrying about the vaccination is if there were a lot of blood on the syringe prior to being injected into you. Enough blood that you would notice and so would the person giving you the injection.

There is no need to worry!

HIV
mixed status couple