HIV

I recently fingered a girl for about 30 seconds, I was wondering if you can catch HIV like that. I had no cuts on my finger and my skin was intact. I know you guys go by the reports but I was wondering, If something doesn't get reported, does it necessarily mean it can't happen? When fluids get on the skin, they absorbed into the skin. Does that mean it will get absorbed into the bloodstream. Does the palm of the hands provide access to the bodies bloodstream?

Hi There has never been a known case of HIV transmission by fingering or any other sort of hand-genital contact. A cut risks HIV only if large, deep, and actively bleeding.

All incidences of new infections are reported and reported how the transmission occurred. When we say there are no reports that's what we are talking about.

Hiv through dashing
worry about a shot i took